If your computer support guy does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 60 minutes or less?
- Are they easy to reach when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer ongoing maintenance to keep your systems running smooth?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they complete projects on time and under budget?
- Do they follow up on your support requests quickly?
- Do they offer a guarantee on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case any single technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequent updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Did you answer “No” to any of the questions above? Stop paying for substandard support today! Garner IT would love to discuss your current IT experience as well as give you a FREE Network Health Check to prove that we can do a better job! To claim our free offer and put us to the test, call us at 850.588.3540 or complete the form at https://www.garner-it.com/NetworkHealthCheck.